- Omarosa Manigault-Newman’s book ‘Unhinged: An Insider’s Account of the Trump White House’ is set to be published August 14
- She reportedly claims there are tapes of President Trump using the n-word to refer to blacks, but she only has second-hand knowledge of them
- The famous-for-being-famous former ‘Apprentice’ contestant says she did hear Trump using a racial slur against Kellyanne Conway’s husband George
- Mr. Conway is half Filipino: She says the president called him a ‘f***ing FLIP’ and a ‘f***ing Goo-goo’
- Conway disputes the story, calling it ‘absurd’ and ‘not credible’ that Trump would smear him in those words
- Omarosa is said to have secretly recorded President Trump on her smartphone but hasn’t claimed to have taped any bombshells herself
The biggest bombshell in Omarosa Manigault-Newman’s book may not be that she secretly recorded President Donald Trump during her White House contacts with him.
In ‘Unhinged,’ available to the public next Tuesday, she backs up unproven reports that there are outtake-tapes of the then-future president using the n-word ‘several times’ on the set of ‘The Apprentice.’
Omarosa, who launched her famous-for-being-famous career on the strength of her pugnacious persona on the show, became an outspoken Trump critic after she served as a spokeswoman for the White House’s Office of Public Liaison. She landed a seven-figure book deal this year.
Her knowledge of the tapes is based on a trio of sources the she doesn’t name in the book. But she writes that she personally witnessed the president using a pair of racial slurs against senior aide Kellyanne Conway’s half-Filipino husband George.
‘Would you look at this George Conway article?’ she quotes Trump as saying, according to The Guardian. ‘F***ing FLIP! Disloyal! F***ing Goo-goo.’ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6047465/Omarosa-Trump-used-n-word-heard-slurring-Kellyannes-half-Filipino-husband.html