- Trump has bashed his former adviser Omarosa Manigault Newman as a ‘lowlife’
- When asked by media if he felt betrayed by his former senior aide after she wrote a book dishing on her work with Trump, the president he said ‘She’s a lowlife’
- In the book she claimed that he used the n-word and offered a $15,000-a-month job to keep her quite on White House affairs
- In the book Unhinged she describes him as bigoted and racist
- She adds he ‘behaves badly’ when Melania is away and is often misogynistic
Donald Trump isn’t holding back his feelings about his former political aide Omarosa who bashed the president as a bigot, racist, and misogynist in her upcoming book Unhinged.
The president had no trouble sharing his jaded opinion with reporters after one asked ‘Do you feel betrayed by Omarosa sir?’
Placing a hand to his mouth as if sharing a secret he smiled and said ‘Lowlife. She’s a lowlife’.
He dropped his bombshell comment while meeting with 180 supporters from a group called Bikers for Trump in Bedminster, New Jersey on Saturday.
Trump seemed to enjoy himself at the event tweeting on Saturday: ‘Hundreds of Bikers for Trump just joined me at Bedminster. Quite a scene – great people who truly love our Country!’
But he appeared to be bothered by the former Apprentice contestant’s tell-all book where she claims he used the n-word and tried to buy her silence with a $15,000-a-month job. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6050959/President-Trump-calls-Omarosa-LOWLIFE-asked-felt-betrayed-former-aide.html