- Omarosa Manigault-Newman had a six-month affair with Michael Misick, the former prime minister of Turks and Caicos in 2005
- Sources tell DailyMail.com how Misick was wowed by her ability to ‘manipulate’ the media and sought her advice on how to boost his image in the US
- ‘Mr Misick was aware at the time of her ties with Trump and Omarosa clearly admired him,’ said the source
- The pair spent time at his home and enjoyed yacht parties and stayed at five-star hotels
- ‘There was an obvious physical attraction,’ source said – and he even met her mom
- He was forced out of office in 2009 after the British government accused him of corruption and he was put on trial for bribery and fraud
- The romance ended after Misick met his wife, American actress LisaRaye McCoy, who allegedly confronted Omarosa about her continuing friendship with Misick
Omarosa Manigault-Newman had a ‘six-month fling’ with the scandal-mired leader on a tiny Caribbean nation who was ousted from power and put on trial for corruption over claims he stole $16 million from public coffers, DailyMail.com can reveal.
The fired White House aide enjoyed yacht parties, romantic dinners and five-star hotel getaways with Michael Misick, the controversial former prime minister the Turks and Caicos, a British colony made up of 40 Caribbean islands southeast of the Bahamas.
They spent time on the island where he later built an $8 million mansion, nicknamed the ‘White House,’ which he is now accused of funding through graft, had cozy dinner dates at Harlem’s most famous restaurant, and enjoyed ‘an obvious physical attraction.’
Sources say the pair hooked up more than a decade ago when Misick was in charge of one of the world’s hottest celebrity vacation haunts, rubbing shoulders with the likes of Bruce Willis, Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas. MORE http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6067503/Omarosa-six-month-affair-former-prime-minister-Turks-Caicos-Islands.html